Welcome Economics Alumni
The Department of Economics is on the move! We have more than 50 faculty members, more than 750 majors, more than 100 PhD students, and serve over 5,000 students on campus each year. Our alumni are a successful group of individuals working in various industries throughout the world. We are always interested in hearing from our alumni and look forward to sharing your successes.
Economics Alumni Publications:
- Read our bi-annual alumni edition of Ezranomics
- Keep us updated with your accomplishments and submit a class note here. Your information will be published in our annual alumni magazine.
Connect With Our Online Community:
- Get involved with students and share your expertise
- Assist students as they transition into a new career
- Contact Sarah Schupp, Undergraduate Experience Coordinator, if you will be visiting campus and would like to meet with undergraduate economics majors.
- Support undergraduate scholarships and programs
- Support faculty and graduate student research
- To make a gift to the Economics Department click here. In order to designate our department, please choose "Other - Arts and Sciences," click continue, and then type "Economics Department" in the special instructions text box.