You are here
Public finance, industrial organization, applied microeconomic theory.
Effects of third party price and quality insurance on product markets; effects of replacement versus money-back guarantees on product quality; public-good provision with heterogeneous individuals; contracting with multiple moral hazard; contracting in integrated versus nonintegrated firms.
- "Money-back Warranties vs. Replacement Warranties: A Simple Comparison," (with D. Mann), American Economic Review, May, 1990
- "Hidden Actions and Hidden Characteristics in Warranty Markets," (with D. Mann), International Journal of Industrial Organization, March, 1990
- "Money-back Contracts with Double Moral Hazard," (with D. Mann), RAND Journal of Economics, Summer 1988
- "Achieving Title VII Objectives at Minimum Social Costs: Optimal Public Good Provision with Heterogeneous Individuals," Cornell University Department of Economics Working Paper number 398, October 1987
- "Remedies and Awards," (with J. Madden), Rutgers Law Review, summer 1985.