Graduates of its undergraduate and Ph.D. programs in the Department of Economics have had an impact not only on economics but also on a wide range of industries around the world. We are always interested in hearing from our alumni and look forward to sharing your successes.
Stay in Touch:
Economics Alumni and friends: Please update us on what you’ve been up to, where you are employed, and how your economics degree has impacted your life. We would be glad to share your stories in our alumni e-newsletter.
Receive the Latest Department News:
- Read the Alumni Edition of Ezranomics, our quarterly e-newsletter
- Join us on LinkedIn
- Like our popular Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter
Connect With Current Students:
- Are you visiting Ithaca? Share your experience with current students
- Set up an employment recruitment visit
- Host a Cornell Economics student for a 1-2 day job shadowing experience
Contact Sarah Louise Schupp, Undergraduate Experience and Outreach Coordinator, for more details about connecting with current students.
Ezranomics is a quarterly e-newsletter that our economics alumni will receive to stay connected to department news, current students, and each other. Our alumni are a successful group of individuals working in various organizations throughout the world.
Help us share your successes and tell your story by submitting a class note for an upcoming newsletter issue.
Take a Look at Recent Newsletters:
- Read the Spring 2019 Issue
- Read the Winter 2019 Chair Letter
- Read the Summer 2018 Issue
- Read the Spring 2018 Issue
- Read the Winter 2018 Issue
- Read the Fall 2017 Issue
- Read Spring 2017 Issue