Eric is the Administrative Manager for the Department of Economics. He is responsible for the day‐to‐day operations and supervising the staff members of the Department. His office is located within the Main Economics Office in Uris 404.
Contact Eric if you need more information about:
- Contract and business management, human resources, curriculum, program administration and student services administration.
- Hiring undergraduate students, graduate students, non‐exempt staff, and postdocs
- Finances, grants, and budgets
- Student tuition, health insurance, and stipend payments for GRA and Teaching Assistantships
- Policies and Procedures in the Economics Department